[Battlemesh] radioshow Re: Sunday Evening

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Sun Apr 14 03:47:15 CEST 2013

so the first event of the battlemesh could be a radioshow at our free,
uncommercial fm radiostation (also internet stream) in leipzig 8 to 10 pm.
http://radioblau.de
first we will rebroadcast the "freifunk radio april 2013" (also about
battlemesh a bit, in german language) and then (9pm) we will have a live
talk to some people in denmark from battlemesh.
if we are still on the road we will do that via mobile. but if we are in
aalborg we would love to do that via hifi internet stream (via our own
mobile studio).

so the question is, where in aalborg we could find internet access? is
it possible at the hotel? (100, or better 400 kbit/s upload needed)
that would be nice, to have some conversation on radio with some other
people who arrived yet.

and, of course, tune in!

p.s. whats the adress of the hotel, cant find that at wiki and that
website is down

--
---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net