[Battlemesh] Promote WBMv6: ENDORSEMENTS?

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Jan 23 20:11:04 CET 2013

Hi!

>  2. what are organizations and communities I should get in touch with?

You should maybe make the text in a way (or at least a version of it) so
that we can forward it? For example, to networks in Croatia
(http://krugoval.net/,
http://krugoval.net/2013/01/05/wireless-battle-mesh-v6/).

>       * Freifunk
>       * Ninux
>       * Wlan Slovenja
>       * Guifi
>       * AMWN
>       * Altermundi
>       * OpenWRT
>       * Funkfeuer

http://servalproject.org/
http://villagetelco.org/
http://oti.newamerica.net/

I am missing projects from USA, Canada, UK, some hacker spaces, Chaos
Computer Club?

Probably you cannot really make a list of all and take responsibility of
contacting on yourself. You should just start the thing and leave it to
be viral (with some deadline until when you are accepting endorsements
to put it on the poster, while online endorsements can be ongoing - in
general we could have a list of all such on our wiki, so not just for
WVMv6, but for Battlemesh in general).

Mitar