[Battlemesh] Recon mission for wireless battle mesh v7

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jul 30 10:29:11 CEST 2013

Dear battlemeshers,

the time has come to start preparing the wireless battle mesh for next
year. As we had a broad consensus in Aalborg to do the next battlemesh
in Leipzig (Germany), Martin Hundebøll (this years main organizer) and
me have scheduled a recon mission to visit the local community and start
organizing. Our mission is to:

 * introduce the battlemesh to the local community
 * find members for a local organizer team
 * check out the venue (sublab?), accommodation, socal event places and
   testing grounds
 * start the preparations :)

We will plan to go with the org framework again[1]. Please let us know
if there is anything we should discuss/prepare, ideas and also early
volunteering notices are very welcome.

We will meet on Sept 5th in the sublab [2] with the freifunk guys
(including jow, ufo, ...) and will plan our next steps from there. We
will also invite other nearby communities (Weimar? Chemnitz? ...) to
join the discussion and the organization. Of course, if you happen to
be around and want to join, you are welcome to do so. :)

Cheers,
	Simon

[1] http://battlemesh.org/org_framework
[2] http://sublab.org/termine