[Battlemesh] media sharing - let's see if this option has more acceptance...

Filipe Borges Teixeira fbt at inescporto.pt
Mon May 13 16:45:15 CEST 2013

Hi everyone!

I still have some pictures of the WBM I can share with you. They are around
100MB. I tried the FTP server from Pau but it gives an error while I am
copying the file. Is there any alternative server I can send them?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Filipe Teixeira

2013/5/13 Clauz <clauz at ninux.org>

> On 05/13/2013 12:23 PM, Clauz wrote:

> servers!),
> previous years?

> is a perfect

> >> Sounds like a good plan! Thanks Claudio :)
> >
> > Plan implemented! I collected the uploaded files here:
> > http://downloads.battlemesh.org/WBMv6/
> > Did I leave anything out?
>
> I forgot to say that it's also available through rsync:
> downloads.battlemesh.org::WBMv6
>
> Clauz

Filipe Borges Teixeira
Telecomunicações e Multimédia