[Battlemesh] media sharing - let's see if this option has more acceptance...

NicoEchániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Mon May 13 20:57:57 CEST 2013

On 05/13/2013 04:45 PM, Filipe Borges Teixeira wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I still have some pictures of the WBM I can share with you. They are
> around 100MB. I tried the FTP server from Pau but it gives an error
> while I am copying the file. Is there any alternative server I can send
> them?

See the first email of this thread. There's an alternative (with
OwnCloud, through the web)

This is the URL:
https://archivos.altermundi.net/

The credentials are:
user: wbm
pass: aalborg

Let us know if you upload something... so it can be copied to
downloads.battlemesh.org to keep all media in one place.

cheers,
NicoEchániz