[Battlemesh] Next event: news and endorsements

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed May 22 12:41:18 CEST 2013

Hey Federico,

thanks a lot for starting this! Your proposal sounds very good, even if
it's early to start the actual endorsement it's a very good idea to plan
ahead what needs to be done.

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:26:22PM +0200, Nemesis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I saw rumours around the interweb stating that the next battlemesh will
> be held in Leipzigas was also suggested in Aalborg.
> Is that true? It would be great.

When we discussed that in the "goodbye meeting" we had a broad consensus that
Leipzig would be a very nice place to go. I've also talked to some local
people to confirm that they really want to do it, and yes, they do. ;)

So I guess we can now "officially" choose Leipzig as the next WBM location for
spring/summer next year. Martin and me will go to Leipzig for the "recon mission"
to prepare the next event.

Of course, everyone can have additional battles (there have been quite
a lot intermediate battlemeshes like that if you look at the past events [1]).
Feel free to organize and announce. :)

Cheers,
	Simon

[1] http://battlemesh.org/