[Battlemesh] Talk about DFS in 5 GHz mesh networks

Roger Baig ViƱas roger.baig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 18:43:09 CET 2014

Hi,

Generally speaking...

On 25 February 2014 18:20, Ben West <ben at gowasabi.net> wrote:

> I would be keen to see slides or summary of this talk, if they would be
> made available somewhere offline after the Battlemesh.

... in the previous editions great efforts have been made to gather as much
as information as possible in the "agenda" page (i.e. for v6
http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV6/Agenda). Also a lot of info has been
gather in the download site (http://download.battlemesh.org/). I'm sure
that this year the "WBM information system/team" will even make a better
job.

> In particular, I'm curious about the following details related to DFS
> implementations:

... I think it can be a good practice that those who have special interest
in a given talk ask questions and make requests before the talk.

--
roger