[Battlemesh] Call for talks organization, anyone? (and other open jobs!)

ameba23 ameba23 at riseup.net
Thu Jan 9 14:02:41 CET 2014

Hi,

I am motivated to take on the organisation of the talks.  However, I have not attended a battlemesh event before, so I would need some support, in terms of where the call has been sent for previous events, and the format the schedule has taken at previous events.  I have read the call posted on the moinmoin wiki for the Aalborg event, and can see that the agenda for that event was posted directly on the wiki, so I could imagine to do the same.
I can imagine some mailing lists based in the UK and france that I would like to send the call to and given a bit of time I could do english to french translation of the call.  My german is not great but I am living in germany with german speaking people who can help me translate to or from german.  But I imagine as this is an international event most of the correspondance will be in english.  It appears that at previous events all of the workshops have been given in english.

I will take some time to read about previous events to try to keep things done in a similar way.

Peg