[Battlemesh] Call for talks organization, anyone? (and other open jobs!)

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Tue Jan 14 13:09:16 CET 2014

Isaac,

> FNFers are in a similar situation. We may not be able to make the trip,
> but I am happy to commit myself personally to helping make the event a
> success.

Thanks for your commitment!! But it would be great to see you here too!

> I might be of more service helping to evaluate talks, or otherwise helping
> with organizational talks. Let me know what I can do.

We have now Peg and Elektra assigned to talk/agenda organization, with Roger
offering his help too. You can ask if they need any more help, but I guess
that's already enough people. :)

We have a few more possible tasks as stated in my initial mail - press
communication, test management, t-shirts, ... if you want to pick up a task,
just tell us which one and do it. Would be great! :)

Thanks,
    Simon