[Battlemesh] Call for talks organization, anyone? (and other open jobs!)

Isaac Wilder isaac_lists at freenetworkmovement.org
Tue Jan 14 02:47:49 CET 2014

FNFers are in a similar situation. We may not be able to make the trip,
but I am happy to commit myself personally to helping make the event a
success.

I might be of more service helping to evaluate talks, or otherwise helping
with organizational talks. Let me know what I can do.

Isaac
www.thefnf.org