[Battlemesh] sarantaporo.gr wifi backbone implementation

Alexandros C. Couloumbis alex at ozo.com
Fri Jul 4 06:52:19 CEST 2014

Greetings to all,

to whom it may concern:

Yesterday at the presentation made @ hackerspace.gr of the wifi
backbone implementation plans for the sarantaporo.gr along with the
confine project, I was socked and disappointed to be informed that the
wifi OS choice will be only RouterOS & AirOS

I would like to publicly ask on what criteria this choice was made
excluding OpenWRT from the whole project.

Is there anything we, as the open source community, can do to make you
reconsider your final choice?