[Battlemesh] FCC talk update

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:40:17 CEST 2015

That link doesn't work for me*. I spent half an hour yesterday after the
discussion searching for the electronic public comments form (via
fcc.gov/comments) and ran into a series of 404s. >_<

Looping in sudomesh list in case anyone can help us battlemeshers find a
working public comments form (april?). Also a reminder that the deadline
for comments is August 16th; it would be good to get started on a
collective response asap! Adrian, juul, Pete, did any of you start writing
something or should I start a pad?

-jnny

* Not Found - The requested object does not exist on this server. The link
you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé