[Battlemesh] WBMv8 -- a personal perspective

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Aug 10 15:42:10 CEST 2015

 On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:13:24 +0200, nemesis <nemesis at ninux.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 22:01:33 +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek
> <jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:
>>
> [...]
>>
> I would also encourage more participation of ALL the routing protocol
> developers, because in my opinion the batman-adv team did not follow
> the process as much as the other routing protocol developers.

 Clarifying as this could be a potential flame starter.

 I chatted with It's not really true that the batman-adv people did not
 follow, there was a lack of clear communication so they were more
 focused on the wibed testbed.

 The solution in my opinion is to get part of the configurations before
 the event and have them approved by routing devs.

 Fed