[Battlemesh] WBMv8 -- a personal perspective

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Aug 10 22:42:24 CEST 2015

>> (And if you intend to sit down and scroll a text file rather than
>> preparing a proper set of overhead slides and speaking to the audience,
>> you get 0 minutes.  Sorry.)

> If there (apart from formalities) was anything fundamentally wrong in
> the slides http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8/GNUnet-slides or the
> talk itself, I'd be happy to know (question to everyone).

I found the talks (not only yours) where people were sitting and speaking
to their laptop very difficult to follow.  I also couldn't read the slides
of a number of talks, including yours.

I'm short-sighted and not a native speaker, granted, but I'm sure I'm not
the only one in that situation.

-- Juliusz