[Battlemesh] WBMv8 -- a personal perspective

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:01:11 CEST 2015

[About testbed]

Our routing protocols work very well but we did (in my opinion) an
epic fail in human communication.

I propose planned, face to face, regular and short meetings for next
testbed coordination in battlemesh v9 with all the teams [0] involved
in.

Each representative team member could answer this questions [1]:
1. What did you do yesterday?
2. What will you do today?
3. Are there any impediments in your way?

This meetings should be assisted for example with an etherpad or
similar application to have a writing version of that organized verbal
conversation.

[0] and all the members
[1] inspired by daily scrum meeting,
https://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/agile/scrum/daily-scrum