[Battlemesh] Network configuration and address plan for Battlemesh v9

Bastian Bittorf bittorf at bluebottle.com
Wed Aug 12 13:29:22 CEST 2015

* Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> [11.08.2015 21:02]:
> In laying out the original /21 design for ipv4, I left room for more
> conventional prefix (/24) distribution, and more radios.

i like this idea, i just was just to shy for proposing it.

what also circles in my head:
for now we dont use any traffic-prioritizing of the signaling/mesh-proto
traffic, dont we?

in our internal test we see totally different results when
doing experiment with and without prio - at least for
OLSR/OLSR2.

IMHO we should tc-prio traffic of the routing daemons.

bye, bastian