[Battlemesh] The 'blowing up the network' results

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Aug 12 15:20:05 CEST 2015

> As I said on Saturday, the point here is not to pick a winning protocol
> (we only have the one sample, which is wayyy too little data to conclude
> anything meaningfully), but to show that they all break down in such
> conditions.

Right, although I'm surprised it didn't go worse than that -- the network
didn't collapse, it's just the latencies that shot up.

Can you explain why the download and upload tests yield different results?

Are you already working with Matthieu in setting up a web page that
explains all of the results in comprehensible terms, or shall we do that
when you visit in Paris later this month?

-- Juliusz (who is cleaning up his flat in anticipation of Toke's visit)