[Battlemesh] The Flent testing tool
nemesis at ninux.org
Thu Aug 13 10:26:17 CEST 2015
On 08/13/2015 12:28 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
>> If you manage to export the graphs in SVG format it would be great.
> Flent already does SVG. The graphs I posted here are available as SVG as
> well: https://kau.toke.dk/experiments/bmv8/ -- and you can download the
> data files and generate more. Was there anything in particular you were
> missing? :)
Excellent! Just realized now.
I took a look yesterday on a train from a mobile device and didn't realize.
Let me know if I understand correctly:
The first batch of graphs is:
The second batch:
* I guess there are no other graphs, is this correct?
* I guess the two batches correspond to two tests, is this correct?
* each test offers two visualization stylet, correct?
* what was done exactly in each tests?
* how to interpret the box graph?
* I think the CDF plot is easier to grasp and explain to viewers
* I really like having all the results on a single graph, it makes it
really easy to glance and compare - @Mathieu: would it be possible
to do this for some of the other graphs too (eg: CDF plots only)?
Thank you Toke, excellent work! :-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Battlemesh