[Battlemesh] The Flent testing tool

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Aug 13 00:28:42 CEST 2015

nemesis <nemesis at ninux.org> writes:

> Flent is really cool. I regret not having watched you using it, but I
> was propably busy preparing something for the results presentation.

Thanks! It was a fairly spontaneous presentation, got the data files
just as we were getting into the lecture hall for the main results
presentation.

> If you manage to export the graphs in SVG format it would be great.

Flent already does SVG. The graphs I posted here are available as SVG as
well: https://kau.toke.dk/experiments/bmv8/ -- and you can download the
data files and generate more. Was there anything in particular you were
missing? :)

-Toke