[Battlemesh] BMV8 Final blog post

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Aug 14 15:27:13 CEST 2015

>> This is a story of at least 2 testbeds,

> No, same testbed. All credits for setting that up to the manual testbed
> team; I just ran a couple of tests on it :)

To clarify, just in case anyone is still confused:

  - the automated WiBed testbed never managed to produce any data, which
    is a tragic waste of the time and work of a number of good people;

  - the manual testbed produced two sets of results:
      - the first one using some ad-hoc scripts;
      - the second one using Toke's "flent" tool.

We will work on making a nice web page with the results when Toke is in
Paris next week.

I am a strong believer in giving proper credit where credit is due, so
please let me repeat that I am aware of the following people having worked
on the manual testbed (in alphabetical order):

  Amadeus, Dario, Federico, Goran, Henning, Juliusz, Matthieu, Riccardo,
  Thijs, Tomislava, Toke.