[Battlemesh] Date for Battlemesh v9 in Porto

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Thu Dec 3 15:32:26 CET 2015

There surely are many tech events always all over the world.
The problem in this case is that the Wireless Community Weekend and the
OpenTechSummit have a very similar audience to the Battlemesh audience
and our community is small.

For "key" people I mean people who are active and can give an important
contribution.
For example: Ryan's contribution with the live streaming and recording
has been a massive improvement to the event.

Nemesis

On 12/03/2015 03:20 PM, Philipp Borgers wrote:
> What's the definition of "key people"?
>
> At the moment we only talk about events in Germany. Please consider the other
> communities all over the world in your discussion (as key people) too.
>
> Best Regards
> Philipp
>
> On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 03:06:27PM +0100, Nemesis wrote:
>> Too many overlappings, IMHO if we proceed on these dates a lot of key
>> people might not attend and it won't be a good battlemesh.
>>

>> On 12/03/2015 02:58 PM, Ryan Taylor wrote:
>>> Damn. I forgot about re:publica and OpenTechSummit, didn't see Paige's
>>> comment. This will change my ability to attend and livestream BattleMesh