[Battlemesh] minsk mesh initiative intro

Mikhail Volchek fannrm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:59:03 CET 2015

Hello guys,

Monic shared me this mailing list. Thanks.

Some words about me.
I prepare mesh initiative in Belarus. It will be club's meetups where we
are going to drill mesh
and wifi technologies (http://falanster.by/en/mesh-club).
We would like to develop several P2P networks in Minsk and around and
after replicate our successful experience=)
But now we are not experienced and we are interested to spread
communitation with mesh initiatives around the world
and it may be inspire our community to be more active).

I'm glad to be in common communication area with you. Thanks.

Good wishes,
Mikhail