[Battlemesh] V8 Current Endorsements

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Feb 17 18:23:58 CET 2015

Hey Dave and Lars,

On 02/15/2015 06:49 PM, Dave Taht wrote:

>     Somebody else wants to come on board right now and save us some
>     time needed to reach?
>

> Bufferbloat.net also endorses, but we've never got around to having a
> logo.

added to the list on the wiki.

Do you plan to attend the event, speak, participate in the tests or
anything something else?

On 02/15/2015 07:46 PM, Lars wrote:
> hey,
>
> Project Meshnet is endorsing BattleMesh too, I'll send a logo in a bit,
> and take care of the endorsement on our website.
>
> cheers,
> lars

added to the list on the wiki, same question for you:
do you plan to attend the event, speak, participate in the tests or
anything something else?

Regarding publishing the news, it would be better to wait we have a logo
so the news can include the image of the logo, what do you think?

The updated list follows:

  * Wlan Slovenia
  * Batman
  * Openwrt