[Battlemesh] V8 Current Endorsements

George Klissiaris gklis at sarantaporo.gr
Tue Feb 17 23:26:13 CET 2015

Greatings to everyone from Greece!

Sarantaporo.gr Non Profit Organization also endorses Battlemesh v8. We have
already published a link in our web site's front page announcing the event.

By the way, I'm planning to participate in this year's event where I would
like to show, if it is possible, the documentary we are currently preparing
about wireless community networks in our area, a trailer of which you can
already watch on the following link:

http://www.sarantaporo.gr/node/354 (the language is in greek but there is an
option for English subtitles)

Regards,