[Battlemesh] Endorsements v8 [was Battlemesh V8 Maribor - Doodle results]

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Sun Jan 25 17:31:16 CET 2015

Hey Monic,

On Sunday 25 January 2015 12:30:38 Monic Meisel wrote:
> Dear fellow meshers,
>
> Freifunk will endorse http://freifunk.net/
>
> Förderverein freie Netzwerke will provide some money and helping hands
> wherever needed. Is there a task tracker, todo list or something?

nice!

We have a task list here:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Task_List

and here is my call for volunteers from earlier this month:

http://ml.ninux.org/pipermail/battlemesh/2015-January/003237.html

its more high level tasks actually, but if you or other people find something
they'd like to do (even subtasks) it would be great to let us know so we can
coordinate.

Thanks!
    Simon