[Battlemesh] About a testbed - what is the status

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Tue Jul 28 14:49:42 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 05:44:01 Mitar wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What is the status of the testbed preparations? Who is working on it?
> Amadeus, you are coordinating things? Do you need any help? Manos, how
> is the firmware status?
>
> For easier planing, here is the map of the venue:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddhbfs5sklc0tmi/MapPekre.pdf?dl=0
>
> X are where power sockets are.
>
> Here is the list of hardware we have:
>
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Hardware
>
> Will there be any other hardware? Please update the wiki, if you are
> bringing anything, so that firmware team can know what to expect.

We have another section and several people will bring WDR4300 to the event:

http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#List_of_the_Hardware_Available

maybe we should merge it with the other section? Hardware in that section is
just lent, not "sponsored", though, and people will take them back after the
event. :)

Cheers,
    Simon