[Battlemesh] About a testbed - what is the status

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:04:54 CEST 2015

I am bringing 2 nanostation M5s, 2 picostations, 1 netgear wndr4300,
toke's linksys 1200ac. We may end up with more nanostations.
I also have an edgerouter or two.

What I typically do is arrange the m5 + pico as a "pod" that can fail
over either way to an ethernet connected device (like a laptop).

At the moment these have a custom build with minstrel-blues and the
minstrel-minimum variance patches and run babel only.