[Battlemesh] About a testbed - what is the status

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Tue Jul 28 21:03:19 CEST 2015

Hi!

Could we assure this things work before the event? Not that we spend
debugging the issues during?

So could you compile images for all the devices we are having at the
event so that people can try them in advance?

Also, which documents are there now for what would be the topology of
the testbed? What I worry is that we should not be generating the
traffic with same nodes we are doing routing with. So is this separated?
Some nodes are doing only routing, other have a independent WiFi channel
to communicate control plane over, and then we have dedicated edge
machines which generate test traffic.

Again, sorry if this is all already taken care of. I am just a bit
worried we will again spend 5 days of the conference just to get things
running.

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m