[Battlemesh] About a testbed - what is the status

Pau pau at dabax.net
Tue Jul 28 21:37:13 CEST 2015

The protocol developers or teams who want to include their protocol into
the experiment should check, include or modify the scripts of this
repository [1]. This scripts will remain inside a packet named
wibed-battlemesh-experiment which will be installed in the base firmware
(wibed-openwrt) or any other base firmware which may be used.

My two cents.

[1]
https://github.com/battlemesh/wibed-battlemesh-experiment/tree/master/packages/wibed-battlemesh-experiment/files/etc/wbm/protos