[Battlemesh] Just created v8 agenda

Gio gio at diveni.re
Sun Jun 14 11:05:26 CEST 2015

Am I misunderstanding thinking that the Agenda page will contain a list of
proposed activities until the deadline on which i suppose the Agenda become
definitive?

"Until then, this agenda page will contain a list of proposed workshops, which
you are encouraged to check to see if there is already a similar workshop or
talk to yours before making a proposal."

Moreover I think it is better to have a changing agenda then an empty one till
deadline, at first glance a new arrived could think there is no activities on
schedule...

Cheers!