[Battlemesh] Film Crew For Battlemesh?

Jesse Clark jesse at cinematicsyndicate.com
Mon Jun 15 20:57:52 CEST 2015

Hey Battlemeshers,

I've only been on the list for a little while, but am working on a
documentary film about the rise of mesh networks and their implications for
local and global societies.

I so badly want to make it to Battlemesh this year, but cannot afford the
time off and travel (from California). Is there anyone on the list (or
someone who has a friend) who is a filmmaker or at least has a camera and
can interview people? I'd really like to be able to capture this event, as
its essential to global mesh networking.

If anyone has a lead, please reach out to me!

thanks!

--

*Jesse Clark [image: Cinematic Syndicate]
<http://www.cinematicsyndicate.com/>FOUNDER | DIRECTOR OF