[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

leonaard leone at inventati.org
Wed May 20 23:02:12 CEST 2015

Hi all, this year it will be my first time at the wbm

On 05/19/2015 04:25 PM, Simon Wunderlich wrote:
> * Recording and Streaming - we will probably have equipment at the
> venue, but we will need people involved to stream (if that is
> wanted), post-process, etc

i will be happy to contribute to this task if the locals (on anyone
else) provide the equipment, as the only thing i have which is useful
to this is a 720p webcam :)

Moreover, i was wondering if any help is needed for the nodes physical
deployment, as i didnt find anything about this in the task list.

Cheers

Leo (Ninux community)