[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

Riccardo Bloise r.bloise at cineca.it
Thu May 21 15:25:50 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

I’m Riccardo from Italy and it will be my first time at BattleMesh too.
I’m a friend and colleague of Federico (nemesis), we work together on the OpenWISP Project - http://openwisp.org/ , my efforts are especially concentrated
on the OpenWRT based firmware, so i would be happy to contribute and help you in firmware preparation, running the tests and all the other related activities.

Regards,
Riccardo