[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Thu May 21 16:23:43 CEST 2015

On 05/20/2015 05:13 PM, Amadeus Alfa wrote:
> I am happy to announce that I will be again volunteering for this
> year’s BattleMesh test preparation & management in Maribor, Slovenia!
>
> Given the experience from last year, I highly recommend to discuss and
> share our test scenarios upfront in order to get more people
> interested in those cases.

That's great news. I'll happily help out.

> To provide easy access I have just created a Google folder (no Google
> account required) for all of you so that we can work on this together:
>
> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2R7QZwVViEtfmF1bUJieW1JV01FZWZscll1U1JZUWpHY25xM0dTelhib3ZYdXpfb1JsVkE
>
> It contains all 5 test cases from last year + one document for
> suggestions. Please feel free to add comments!
>
> I will add those documents to the wiki later once they are completed.

The documents look great!

I have one proposal: instead of putting those documents in the wiki, I'd
like to rewrite it in ResTructuredText / Markdown, push them on a github
repository and generate a website on readthedocs.org, which
automatically outputs also PDF and EPub.

I think it would be easier to mantain.

What do you all think?

Nemesis