[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - one more time

Manos edimoger at ac.upc.edu
Thu May 21 19:20:47 CEST 2015

Hi,
I am Manos. I participated in the last battlemesh as part of the
firmware team. I am planning to do the same thing this year, together
with some other people from Guifi and UPC.

For those interest to take a look on the current WiBed firmware here are
some useful links: WiBed buildroot[1] WiBed pakcages[2] WiBed Experiment
packet [3].
For those who are not familiar at all with WiBed this is the wiki[4] but
is not very well maintained.

Cheers,
Manos

[1] https://github.com/battlemesh/wibed