[Battlemesh] Job offer for OpenWrt develpment/integration in Milano Italy

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:17:59 CEST 2015

Hello there !

first of all I have to apologize because I will not make it to be at
Battlemesh this year. I moved to another country and I changed my job
twice in the last 6 months. I dont have enogh days off to organize the
trip this time.

I am writing because I have been informed about two really interesting
job offers in Milano, for a company called Tanaza.

They develop a product based on OpenWrt, I worked with them in the
past and it is a super nice environment. They are skilled and serious
people. I had a very good experience working with them.

They are looking both for junior and senior positions. I attach here
the job descriptions. You can email all your questions to Sebastiano,
his email is in the pdf. You can say you read about this job from me
on the battlemesh mailing list.

I hope nobody will be offended for this SPAM email. I sent it because
I believe it is quite hard to find good jobs in Europe nowdays, and
this is really a cool place where is possible to work with open source
and OpenWrt.

Saverio