[Battlemesh] Job offer for OpenWrt develpment/integration in Milano Italy

demos demos at posteo.de
Mon May 25 15:09:09 CEST 2015

for consideration i want to add:

* Milano is a very expensive city, where even a lot of university staff
cannot afford to live, so make sure the wage matches with the high
living costs there.

* if you have little children or babies note that the metro there has
very seldom elevators so that you or your wife has to ask people for
help every time or carry the baby scales herself a lot of stairs, which
may be frustrating i can tell you from my personal experience.

* Milano is a clash between poverty and wealth. There are a lot of
people begging for money for food. You will either blunten or feel bad
every time you'll meet them or you will give them money for your souls sake.