[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - please volunteer!

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Fri Nov 27 21:43:23 CET 2015

Yes I can help with all that, but will need to know about available
hardware.

May be able to help with Handling Endorsement but need to have specific
information about what is needed.

Right now  I have quite  a bit of free time until the 18th of next month
and can looking into the events details that can help with.

I have been looking into the logo ideas and designers. If anyone else is
also looking into it; please let me know.

For hardware I can only lend single band (2.4ghz) Dlink dir 615 C1/E3
modded routers but will need to know how many if they are useful.