[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - please volunteer!

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Nov 30 13:20:17 CET 2015

On Friday 27 November 2015 15:43:23 cmsv wrote:
> Yes I can help with all that, but will need to know about available
> hardware.

Regarding streaming, this can be investigated once we have closed the doodle
next week. Also, please check with Ryan who did streaming last year and also
wants to contribute this year. :)

If you talk about test hardware, we used the WDR4300 and we also have firmware
repositories ready.

> May be able to help with Handling Endorsement but need to have specific
> information about what is needed.

I don't know exactly, but it has been about talking to communities, collecting
Logos, etc ... Nemesis/Federico knows more since he handled it last time.
Maybe he wants to contribute on this as well.

> Right now  I have quite  a bit of free time until the 18th of next month
> and can looking into the events details that can help with.

Cool!

> I have been looking into the logo ideas and designers. If anyone else is
> also looking into it; please let me know.

I've seen a mail from Manoj today, other than that I don't know about any
designers currently working on it.

> For hardware I can only lend single band (2.4ghz) Dlink dir 615 C1/E3
> modded routers but will need to know how many if they are useful.

I'd prefer going with the WDR4300 which has been offered already and have
proved useful the last years.

If we need these devices though, the firmware/testing team should scream and
let you know. I'll put these devices as optional in the wiki - maybe you can
put in a number, too?

Cheers,
     Simon