[Battlemesh] Result documentation RFC

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:13:53 CEST 2015

Awesome, Federico!

One suggestion I have is just to include a short verbal summary of each
graph, though I'm guessing you already intend to do that (eg; "In this
particular example though, Babel, BMX7 and OLSRv1, with almost all packets
being under 10ms, outperforms Batman-adv and OLSRv2, which “only” have 80%
of the packets under 10ms.").

An abstract / summary at the beginning of the article would also be
excellent. Apologies to make suggestions without volunteering to do the
work myself, but it's definitely out of my depth.

To all working on documentation or any related written content, do feel
free to ping me if you'd like me to look over the text for any
grammar/spelling errors or linguistic awkwardness. I have some years of
experience copyediting undergraduate essays :)

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé