[Battlemesh] Ph.D. and post-doc position for research on community networks

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Thu Apr 7 09:34:11 CEST 2016

Dear All,

As some of you may know there is a new H2020 research project
researching on community networks, it is called netCommons [1]. It is
an interdisciplinary project, putting together computer science,
sociology and law to understand what CN need and how we can help them
grow.
At the computer science department in Trento we have two open positions
to work in this project, one Ph.D. and one post-doc (or equivalent
experience). If you have experience and passion for community networks
this is a great chance to be able to work on this theme for 2/3 years.

In attach you can find the description of the positions. Please email
me in private for any information/doubt/question and spread the news to
anybody that may be interested. I'd really appreciate if you forward
this to the mailing lists of your communities.

I will also be in Porto, so we can talk about the positions and the
project in person, but they might be given for that time, so apply ASAP
 (using the email in the pdf) if you are interested.

cheers,
leonardo.

[1] http://netcommons.eu