[Battlemesh] Gigabit switch/router openwrt with SFP

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 19 22:23:07 CEST 2016

If you find out how to control the PoE-Ports through OpenWRT please let me know!
I think there is a gpio multiplexer connected to the spi bus that controls the
mosfets? for the PoE ports. I found out the address of the multiplexer on the
bus with a multi-meter but I have to check my notes again.

I will bring a edgerouter x sfp to the battlemesh if someone wants to tackle the
problem we (Freifunk Berlin) would highly appreciate the help!

Best Philipp