[Battlemesh] [bufferbloat-fcc-discuss] Fwd: FW: [CE_Society_Member] 2016 IEEE ICCE-Berlin - Call for Papers

leonardo mail at leonardo.ma
Wed Apr 20 18:09:35 CEST 2016

On Wed, 2016-04-20 at 08:05 -0700, Dave Taht wrote:
> if you want to take the fight to the IEEE:
> http://www.icce-berlin.org/2016/

actually, this is one of the hundreds conferences IEEE
organizes/sponsors, so I don't think it is much of an escalation, even
if in the corresponding IEEE society there seem to be people interested
in this topic. Plus, the deadline is past, the conference is in
September and the proceedings will take a while to be published, and I
would not really spend 500€ to register to a conference I am not really
interested to.

An answer piece to the same magazine is more reasonable to me.

leonardo.