[Battlemesh] mini-survey towards an FCC-Free "global south" router

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Sun Apr 24 07:04:47 CEST 2016

Am 24.04.2016 um 00:34 schrieb Dave Taht:
> One thing you should also be specifying is temperature and humidity
> tolerances. I did not see that in your

For outdoor operation you would normally choose industrial temperature
range (components and design itself). Furthermore improved ESD
protection is usually a requirement in such a use-case as well as a
wider and higher input voltage range (e.g. 18V to 24V).

All this will of course add costs. Especially if you ask for industrial
temperature range. Because next to the more expensive components it will
also include more strict design and testing methods.

Don't ask for automotive or military grade :)

Franz