[Battlemesh] Proposal for battlemesh v10 "testbed"

Pau pau at dabax.net
Wed Dec 14 13:52:29 CET 2016

So instead of fighting protocols we will have fighting firmwares. There
will be many different things among the tests (each firmware might
include a different set of linklayer+routing+apps) that the comparison
among the routing protocol would not be necessary comparable.

In any case, I find it a good idea. What we learned on last WBM is that
there is not a big interest on comparing protocols among the
participants of the event. So maybe comparing firmwares would be more
interesting.

So here my +1

Cheers.