[Battlemesh] Call for sponsored travels to Battlemesh v9 in Porto, Portugal

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 19 11:36:54 CET 2016

May I ask why this is restricted to non-EU residents and "only" covers the
travel cost?

The EU is quite diverse and in the end the finicial situation depends on the
individual and the situation they live in.

I would appreciate a more open/accessible statement in this matter.

Anyway I deeply appreciate the work you did!

Best Regards
Philipp