[Battlemesh] WBMv9 Hostel Invoices

Ferry Huberts mailings at hupie.com
Wed Jul 20 12:10:11 CEST 2016

On 20/07/16 08:46, cmsv wrote:
> Hello Ferry,
>
>> BTW, coming down hard on someone is very impolite, and that is
>> aggrevated by not using your real name in your emails. If you are trying
>> to make a point, then this is not the way.
> You are VERY incorrect.
> My emails are digitally signed with my pgp key which has my name and
> even has my picture and the links provided on my email provide not only
> my identification as well as much more information about me.

You assume 'everyone' uses signed email. This is far from true.
I don't use it so to me you are not identifiable.

And it's quite a minor effort to type your name, right?
You can even put it in your signature.

To me it seems like you had some issues with Philipe.
Why discuss that on this list? Take it up with him personally without
stirring up all kinds of unrest with these accusations and innuendo
(unless the issues affect all of us who were at the WBM, in which case
you should probably bring it up here, albeit a lot more careful).

I had a great event. I don't want it spoiled by this thread. Not for me,
and not for others.