[Battlemesh] WBMv9 Hostel Invoices

cmsv cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Wed Jul 20 12:19:45 CEST 2016

You may not have signed email but anything wirelesspt.net will get
anyone directly to my person and locations. I can ensure you that my
legal name signature the way i sign it is in all of my emails in clear text.

Please do not high-jack the topic to get off topic and try to turn
things against me.

Mr Teixeira actually spoiled some of the event for some of us.

The rest i will answer to you in private