[Battlemesh] Multi-path over wireless

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Sun Jun 12 01:54:19 CEST 2016

Hi!

I am thinking that I would like to try if there is better performance if
instead of one 80 MHz wide WiFi point-to-point channel I would use 2
radios with 40 MHz wide channels. The idea is that throughput would be
the same, but because channels are narrower, there will be less noise
and less packet loss.

This would also allow higher throughput when using 80 MHz channels.

The question is how to achieve this? The problem is that link speed
fluctuates so round-robin multi-path seems that it will not work well
over wireless.

Any experience with this?

Mitar

--