[Battlemesh] [OpenWrt-Devel] Request for Feedback - prplwrt Software Support Program - initial draft

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:37:23 CET 2016

Wow,
I received your email on so many mailing lists that I could not stop
from answering.

Could you please give some context about what is prplwrt ?
I have been working with OpenWrt since 2006 and it is the first time I
hear about prplwrt.

The website did not help, and all this people are unknown to me:
http://prplfoundation.org/board-of-directors/

I guess your email needs a proper introduction.

thanks !

Saverio